The 2012 "Everyday Objects" Calendar
Oh boy! I'm so excited to finally be able to share English Muffin's 2012 Calendar with you. As you can see, I was inspired by the beautiful everyday objects that surround us in our daily lives. But, you know me, I couldn't stop there. I also wanted to incorporate an educational element, so each illustration is accompanied by its English name along with the French and German translations. A great way to impress your Oma the next time you see here working at her Nähmaschine (sewing machine).
To celebrate the launch of the coming year's calendar, I'm offering a special pre-order price. You can purchase the calendar in my shop for only $20 until October 31st, 2011. Calendars will begin shipping during the first week of November.
A little more about the 2012 "Everyday Objects" Calendar...
The 2012 "Everyday Objects" Calendar features 12 original illustrations inspired by the beautiful things that surround us in our daily lives. Each object has been labeled with its English noun, as well as the French and German translations, making the calendar a fun tool to expand your foreign language vocabulary, n'est-ce-pas?!
• the calendar measures a luxurious 8.5 x 11 inches
• 13 unbound sheets (including cover)
• printed on a beautiful 100% recycled matte paper using archival inks
• designed and printed in Montréal, Canada
• shipped in an eco-cello sleeve and bend-proof mailer
• illustrations can be cut down for easy to frame prints
• English, French and German nouns identify each illustration and each month
• makes a great Holiday gift; ship directly to recipient with personalized holiday greeting included
• great for classrooms, kids rooms... any room!
Regular Price: $28
Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Labels: 2012 Calendar
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
and how did i not know you speak german? that was my first language. i'm horrible at it now but can still understand. :)