In going back through the 2+ years of Canadiana Tuesday posts, it wasn't hard to find some stellar pieces that I was eager to share again. Of course, in addition to these, there are many more wonderful shops that I've had the opportunity to feature, and you can see them all here.
Here are nine lovely Canadian pieces that I hope will be making their way through the post to loving new homes again soon!
1. Flying Geese Pillow Cover by Toronto print designer Nicole Tarasick
2. Dear Deer Humane Antlers by Ontario artist Lost Nation
3. Plumee / Flechee Earring 7 by Montreal jewelry designer Noemiah
4. MacBook Wool Felt Sleeve by Montreal designer C Comme Ça
5. Herrna Scarf in Mauve from Toronto based shop Coterie
6. Topo Necklace 3 by Montreal jewelry designer Neawear
7. Mid Century Side Table from Ontario-based vintage shop Hindsvik
8. Flag Stand from Father-Daughter design duo Herriott Grace
9. 2011 Calendar Tea Towel (40% off) by Toronto artist Avril Loreti
Have a wonderful Tuesday!
WOW! Very nice selection... Love, love the pillow case!ReplyDelete
Awww sweet!! ♥ Thanks so much Bess!!ReplyDelete
Ohhh I've been wanting those antlers for a while!! I have the perfect spot for them too! *torture* :)ReplyDelete
Thanks for having my necklace Bess!! :D
Lovely selection - so many of my favourite things! And thank you for including Coterie! xxReplyDelete